Lined Butterfly Valve
Manufacturer and Exporter of PTFE / FEP / PFA / PVDF Lined Butterfly Valves For Corrosive Application
Wafer Type Butterfly Valve
A butterfly valve is a cheaper & better option for inline On/Off applications. To some extent, it is also being used for the Throttling flow control Purpose.
ICON offers PTFE / FEP / PFA / PVDF lined Butterfly Valves. They are used for highly corrosive chemicals where higher alloy materials are costlier than lined ones, thus protecting the expensive equipment, extending the life of it and assuring superior performance.
The material selection for fluorocarbons lining of valves will depend on working conditions like chemical and mechanical characteristics of the fluid flowing inside the pipe, valves, temperature, etc.
Unique Features of Lined Butterfly Valves
- Lining offered PTFE / FEP / PFA / PVDF. The thickness of the lining is between 3.5 to 6 mm.
- The lining resins from renowned manufacturers like DuPont, Daikin, GFL.
- Virgin PTFE, FEP, PFA to withstand temperature from -20 C to +240C.
- Available in wafer type design & Flanged Design
- Offers soft seated Butterfly valves with seats of Nitrile, EPDM, Silicon, Hypalon, Viton,
- Flanged Butterfly valve offered in concentric in design & can be sandwiched between Flanges of ASA 150# / 300# / BS 10 Table “D” / “E” / PN-10 / PN-16.
- Valve Control- Manual, Geared Operated & Automatically Actuated
- Automated valve control with Pneumatic or electrical actuators.
- Accessories offered- Solenoid valves, Limit Switches, Positioners, and Manual Overrides.
- Material OF Construction- Cast Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and As per requirement. ICON also supplies PTFE Lined Valves, Lined Pipe Fittings and accessories like PTFE Lined Instrument Tee, Lined Sparger, Flow Indicator and Lined Y Strainer to be used in conjunction with lined Pipe and Valves.It is used by the leading Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Bulk Drug manufacturers.
- Call Mr.Sanjay on +919819134484 for a quick reply!
Description of Lined Butterfly Valve
|1||BODY WITH LINER||CS / SS X PTFE/FEP/PFA||2|
|2||DISC WITH INTEGRAL SHAFT||AISI-304/316 / FEP / PFA LINED||1|
|5||THRUST WASHER||S.S. AISI 304||3|
|6||CUP WASHERS||SPRING STEEL NICKEL PLATED||1|
|7||GUIDE BUSH||S.S. AISI 304||1|
Dimensions of Lined Butterfly Valve
Technical Data of Lined Butterfly Valve
|PRIMARY SERVICE RATING & TEST PRESSURE|
|CLASS||WORKING||HYD. TEST PRESSURE|
|150||100 PSIG||225 PSIG||150 PSIG||150/200°C|
|AIR TEST-SEAT 80 PSIG ±10 PSIG; SPARK TEST: 10 KVA|