Lined Y Type Strainer
Manufacturer and Exporter of PTFE / FEP / PFA / PVDF Lined Strainers for Corrosive Application
Lined Y Bucket Type, Duplex Type, and Y Type Strainers
Strainers are placed in the pipeline to remove/filer out the impurities from the flowing liquid and hence protects the equipment from damage. Strainers are used in conjunction with valves and other accessorises
ICON offers PTFE / FEP / PFA / PVDF lined Strainers. They are used for highly corrosive chemicals where higher alloy materials are costlier than lined ones, thus protecting the expensive equipment, extending the life of it and assuring superior performance.
The material selection for fluorocarbons lining of valves will depends on working conditions like chemical and mechanical characteristics of the fluid flowing inside the pipe, valves, temperature, etc.
Unique Features of Lined Strainers
- Lining offered PTFE / FEP / PFA / PVDF. The thickness of the lining is between 3.5 to 6 mm.
- The lining resins from renowned manufacturers like DuPont, Daikin, GFC.
- Virgin PTFE, FEP, PFA to withstand temperature from -20 C to +240C.
- Strainers offered in Y Bucket Type, Duplex Type, and Y Type design options.
- Designed for minimum pressure drop
- Long in-operation design for lower maintenance.
- Available in the range of 1 ½”(40 mm) to 14” (350 mm)
- Provided with single as well as double strainer elements as per requirement.
- Material OF Construction- Cast Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and As per requirement. ICON also supplies PTFE Lined Valves, Lined Pipe Fittings and accessories like PTFE Lined Instrument Tee, Lined Sparger, Flow Indicator and Lined Y Strainer to be used in conjunction with lined Pipe and Valves.It is used by the leading Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Bulk Drug manufacturers.
- Call Mr.Sanjay on +919819134484 for a quick reply!
Description of Lined Y Type Strainers
|1||BODY||CS / CF8 / CF8M x FEP / PFA LINED||1|
|2||BLIND FLANGE||CS / CF8 / CF8M x FEP / PFA LINED||1|
|3||SCREEN||40 / 100 MESH PTFE||1|
|4||DRAIN PLUG||S.S. 304 + PFA / FEP LINED||1|
|5||FASTENERS||S.S. 304 / CS||4|
|6||PTFE LINERS / LINING||3 TO 5MM THK||1|
Dimensions of Lined Y Type Strainers
|( ± 0.5 )||( ± 5)||( ± 5)|
Technical Data of Lined Y Type Strainers
|PRIMARY SERVICE RATING & TEST PRESSURE|
|CLASS||WORKING||HYD. TEST PRESSURE|
|150||150 PSIG||225 PSIG||150 PSIG||150/200°C|
|AIR TEST-SEAT 80 PSIG ±10 PSIG; SPARK TEST: 10 KVA|