Lined Check Valve
Manufacturer and Exporter of PTFE / FEP / PFA / PVDF Lined Check Valves For Corrosive Application
ICON supplies lined wafer check valve and lined ball check valve.
Check valves are Non-Return Valves. It allows flow of liquid in one direction only.
ICON offers PTFE / FEP / PFA / PVDF lined check valves. These lined valves are used for highly corrosive chemicals where higher alloy materials are costlier than lined ones, thus protecting the expensive equipment, extending the life of it and assuring superior performance.
The material selection for fluorocarbons lining of valves will depend on working conditions like chemical and mechanical characteristics of the fluid flowing inside the pipe, valves, temperature, etc.
Unique Features of Lined Check Valve- Lined Ball Check Valve and Lined Wafer Check Valve
- The Ball Check valve is suggested for use in low-pressure drop application.
- The lined Wafer Check valve is suggested for compact construction & low in cost and available in the widest range of sizes.
- Lining offered PTFE / FEP / PFA / PVDF. The thickness of the lining is between 3.5 to 6 mm.
- The lining resins from renowned manufacturers like DuPont, Daikin, GFC.
- ICON check valves can be designed at specific cracking pressure. (Cracking pressure is the pressure at which the valve will operate)
- Lined Check valves are manufactured with Bolted Bonnet, Screwed Bonnet Design.
- Can be mounted in Horizontal as well as Vertical direction by selecting Lift or Swing Type Design respectively.
- Seat Rings can be Integral as well as renewable design.
- Wafer Type Check Valve & Disc Check valve are also available, which can be sandwich between two flanges.
- Anti- Static lining available on request.
- Tested as per API 598
- Valve outer body offered in In Stainless Steel 316 and mirror polished.
- Material OF Construction- Cast Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and As per requirement. ICON also supplies PTFE Lined Valves, Lined Pipe Fittings and accessories like PTFE Lined Instrument Tee, Lined Sparger, Flow Indicator and Lined Y Strainer to be used in conjunction with lined Pipe and Valves.It is used by the leading Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Bulk Drug manufacturers.
- Call Mr.Sanjay on +919819134484 for a quick reply!
Description of Lined Ball Check Valve
|1||BODY||ASTM-A-216 GR.WCB x FEP / PFA LINED||2|
|SGI-IS-GRD.-450/12 OR C.I.|
|3||STUD & NUT||CARBON STEEL|
|4||LINING||PFA / FEP LINING 3 TO 5 MM|
Dimensions of Lined Check Valve
|SIZE||CLASS – 150|
Technical Data of Lined Check Valve
|PRIMARY SERVICE RATING & TEST PRESSURE|
|CLASS||WORKING||HYD. TEST PRESSURE|
|150||100 PSIG||225 PSIG||150 PSIG||150/200°C|
|AIR TEST-SEAT 80 PSIG ±10 PSIG; SPARK TEST: 10 KVA|
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Description of Lined Wafer Check Valve
|1||BODY||CS / MS / SS 304 / SS 316 x FEP/PFA LINED|
|2||DISC||CS / MS / SS 304 / SS 316 x FEP/PFA LINED|
|3||EYE BOLT||C.S. / SS|
Dimensions of Lined Wafer Check Valve